- Definitions. The terms “you” and “your” refer to the person(s) or entity offering an item(s) for purchase and/or sending any diabetic test strip(s), diabetic lancets, or any combination thereof (collectively hereinafter referred to as “Merchandise”) to Company for sale and purchase, as well as accessing or using our websites and providing us with your personal information (collectively hereinafter referred to as “Transaction”). “We”, “our”, and “us” refer to Company (through any of its divisions) and its employees, agents, members, owners, directors, officers, successors and assigns. You agree to the terms and conditions set forth herein, by using our services, sending us your Merchandise, or by signature, whether electronic or in writing.
- Description of Your Merchandise. You agree to accurately list and describe the Merchandise that you send to us on the Customer Shipping Form which you will complete before receiving your label. In order to sell your merchandise to us, you must be the sole owner of it and it cannot be stolen or restricted for sale.
- Shipping Your Merchandise. Except for Merchandise sent to us using a Company-generated pre-paid shipping label, we will have no liability for any Merchandise while in transit or otherwise in the possession or custody of any party other than us, including, without limitation, any common carrier (i.e., FedEx, UPS, USPS, etc.), customs authority or postal or delivery service (“Carrier”).
- Loss Guarantee. If you send us Merchandise in accordance with paragraph 3 above and obtain a receipt and tracking number from the Carrier, we guarantee your package against loss or damage for the lesser of the replacement value of your Merchandise as determined by us or $50.00.
- Shipping Insurance. If you need to insure your Merchandise for more than $50.00, we can provide additional insurance coverage of up to $10,000 at no additional cost. To take advantage of this additional insurance coverage, you must call us for instructions at (785) 503-3576
- Merchandise Return Policy. If you reject our offer of payment for your Merchandise (“Offer”) or do not respond to our Offer within thirty (30) days, we will return your Merchandise to you at your address as it appears in our records via the Carrier of our choosing at our expense, and will provide insurance coverage for the amount of the rejected Offer. In most cases, we will require an adult signature upon delivery.
- Claims for Lost Merchandise. In order to make a claim for Merchandise lost in transit to us, you must notify customer service at (785) 503-3576 within 24 hours of your discovery of the loss and fill out a claim form, which will be provided to you.
- Valuing Your Merchandise. We will assess the value of your precious metals Merchandise using a calculation based on variety of factors on the day we process your Merchandise.
- Accept or Reject Our Offer. After our determination of the amount of our Offer for your Merchandise, we will, in our sole discretion, notify you by either sending you (A) an email with a link to your account on our website,; (B) an email, text, or chat message; or (C) provide an Offer via telephone, each of which will give you the opportunity to accept or reject our Offer. You must accept or reject our Offer within thirty (30) days of the Offer or we will return your Merchandise to you in accordance with our Merchandise Return Policy above.
- Payment. You can select one of the following methods of payment for your Merchandise (“Payment”):
- Postal Money Order
After your acceptance of our Offer, we will issue Payment to you within one (1) business day in accordance with the Payment method you selected. If you did not select a Payment method, we will issue the Payment by Postal Money Order. Before we issue Payment for your items, we may verify the personal and payment information submitted through a national provider of personal identification verification services. If we are not able to verify your information, we may ask you for additional information or documentation, which may delay Payment. Please note that you are responsible for any third-party transaction fees relating to any Payments made by us to you or if you elect to send money back to us. This includes, but is not limited to, fees associated with ACH payments, PayPal transfers and other similar payment methods. It is your responsibility to determine and accept any such third-party fees prior to requesting your method of Payment. Additional Requirements may apply depending on Payment method.
- Satisfaction and Price Guarantees. If you are not 100% satisfied with your Transaction, you may rescind the Transaction, return your Payment, and receive your Merchandise back from us. To take advantage of this Satisfaction Guarantee, you must contact customer support team via email at email@example.com or by calling (785) 503-3576 within 24 hours of payment.
If you have received an offer for your Merchandise from any of our online national competitors within 2 days of mailing the exact same Merchandise to us, we will beat their offer by 5% In order to qualify for the Price Match Guarantee you must include written documentation of such competitor’s offers when you send us your Merchandise or email firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling (785) 503-3576 to take advantage of our Price Match Guarantee.
- Limitations on Promotions. Promotions and special discounts are only redeemable once per customer and may not be combined.
- Electronic Communication and Signature. You consent to receive communications electronically from the Company. If you have provided us an e-mail address, you agree that any notices required by the Electronic Funds Transfer Act, Regulation E and/or any other provision of applicable federal or state law may be delivered electronically, to the extent permitted by law. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that are provided to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing. For purposes of a Transaction, you agree that by clicking on or selecting a button or icon on our website, relating to any agreement, acknowledgment, consent, terms, disclosures or these terms and conditions, such selection constitutes your signature, acceptance and agreement as if actually signed by you in writing. You specifically agree that all notices required to be sent to you are effective when emailed or delivered to your last known email or e-mail address as identified in our records.Your agree and consent to be contacted by us, our agents, employees, affiliates, vendors and related third-parties through the use of email, instant messaging or live chat, and/or telephone calls and/or SMS/MMS text messages to your cellular, home or work numbers, as well as any other telephone number you have provided to us, including the use of automatic telephone dialing systems, autodialers, or an artificial or prerecorded voice.
- Limitation of Liability. BY AGREEING TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS AND/OR ENGAGING IN A TRANSACTION WITH US, YOU AGREE AND UNDERSTAND THAT THE LEGAL LIMIT OF OUR LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ANY CLAIM, LAWSUIT, ACTION, DISPUTE, CONTROVERSY OR OTHER MATTER YOU MAY ASSERT AGAINST US FOR LOST, DAMAGED, OR DESTROYED MERCHANDISE SHALL NOT EXCEED THE LESSER OF THE MARKET REPLACEMENT VALUE OF YOUR MERCHANDISE AS DETERMINED BY US OR $50.00 PER TRANSACTION. YOU AGREE AND UNDERSTAND THAT WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR (A) ANY MONETARY, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR PUNITIVE, OR OTHER SIMILAR DAMAGES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, LOST INCOME, REVENUE, PROFIT OR OPPORTUNITY, WHETHER OR NOT FORESEEABLE AND HOWEVER ARISING AND WHETHER BASED IN CONTRACT, EQUITY, TORT, STATUTE, STRICT LIABILITY, OR ANY OTHER THEORY OF LIABILITY; OR (B) CLAIMS, DEMANDS, OR ACTIONS FOR ANY SUBROGATION CLAIM BROUGHT BY YOUR INSURANCE CARRIER, AND YOU EXPRESSLY AND SPECIFICALLY WAIVE ANY SUBROGATION CLAIM ON YOUR BEHALF AS WELL AS ON BEHALF OF YOUR INSURANCE CARRIER. WE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, REPRESENTATIONS OR GUARANTEES, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, THAT ARE NOT EXPRESSLY STATED HEREIN. EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY PROVIDED HEREIN, WE DISCLAIM ALL, AND WILL HAVE NO, AND ASSUME NO LIABILITY, WHETHER ARISING IN CONNECTION WITH A TRANSACTION, THE USE OF OUR SERVICE, OUR WEBSITE(S) OR ANY MATERIALS PROVIDED BY US, THE LOSS OF ANY MERCHANDISE, OR FOR ANY OTHER REASON, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, OUR OWN INTENTIONAL, ACCIDENTAL OR NEGLIGENT ACTS OR OMISSIONS.
- Indemnification. You agree to and will indemnify, defend and hold us harmless from and against any and all claims, lawsuits, investigations, disputes, controversies, judgments, liabilities, obligations and damages relating to or arising out of any (A) Transactions with us, (B) any noncompliance with these Terms and Conditions, or (C) the title to, ownership of or lien on any Merchandise offered for sale, sold or purported or arranged to be sold by you to us.
- Ownership of Merchandise. You agree and warrant that (1) you are at least eighteen (18) years of age; (2) you have good and marketable title to the Merchandise you send to us; (3) you have full authority to sell and transfer said Merchandise; (4) you are the actual legal owner of any and all Merchandise offered to be sold to us; (5) you are acting on your own behalf, and not as another’s agent or representative; (6) the Merchandise is sold free of all liens, encumbrances, liabilities, and adverse claims of every nature and description whatsoever; (7) your description of the Merchandise in the shipping materials you provide to us is accurate and complete; (8) you will NOT send in any hazardous or illegal materials, including, without limitation, any Merchandise or other material containing Arsenic, Beryllium, Bismuth, Cadmium, Mercury, Nickel, Lead, Antimony, Selenium, Tin, Tellurium or any other deleterious elements; (9) your possession of the Merchandise is not from, or the result of, illegal activity in this country or any other country; (10) any Transaction initiated by you will not cause or result in us to be in violation of any anti-money laundering, anti-terrorism, or other applicable law of the U.S., any state or any foreign country; and (11) you will provide any documentation and/or information reasonably requested by us in connection with or related to you, the foregoing, the Merchandise or the Transaction.
In addition, we have instituted an anti-money laundering compliance program under the USA PATRIOT Act. You may be asked for information to help us comply with our program and applicable laws. We reserve the right to disclose your personally identifiable information upon request by law enforcement and/or governmental agency, as required by law or when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights and/or to comply with a judicial proceeding, court order or legal process.
- Miscellaneous. Any time frame set forth above may be suspended or extended in our discretion with or without notice to you in the event that we encounter technical difficulties concerning our website or otherwise, or encounter any other delays attributable to acts of God, including but not limited to fires, hurricanes, and other weather events.
Headings in these Terms and Conditions are for convenience only and shall not be used to interpret or construe the same. The invalidity, in whole or in part, of any provision of these Terms and Conditions shall not affect the validity of the remainder of the provisions of the Terms and Conditions.
- Governing Law. All transactions and services with Company shall be deemed to occur in the State of Indiana and be regulated thereby, regardless of where you may reside, be situated or access its website. The Transactions, services and all claims or causes of actions shall be governed, construed and enforced in accordance with the laws of the State of Florida and applicable federal law, in accordance with the laws of the State of Florida without reference to or application of Florida’s conflict of law principles.
- Waiver of Jury Trial; Choice of Forum. IF ANY CLAIM, ACTION OR LAWSUIT ARISES BETWEEN YOU AND THE COMPANY, YOU EXPRESSLY (A) WAIVE YOUR RIGHT TO A JURY TRIAL; AND (B) CONSENT AND SUBMIT TO THE EXCLUSIVE JURISDICTION AND VENUE OF EITHER THE STATE OR FEDERAL COURTS LOCATED IN FORT WAYNE, INDIANA and you expressly agree that any such Court has personal jurisdiction over you. You waive all defenses of lack of personal jurisdiction and forum non-conveniens.
Company reserves the right to modify, alter or update these terms at any time. Such modifications shall be effective immediately upon posting. By continuing to use this website after we have posted such modifications or updates, you agree to be bound by the terms as revised.